Benefits of this move include, but are not limited to:
- Future dog ownership.
- Future cat ownership.
- A backyard of significant acreage (for the dog and the cat, obvs -- except maybe not the cat because it will likely get eaten by coyotes).
- Highland Cattle living down the road a piece.
- FUTURE GOAT OWNERSHIP!!!!!
- A three-season back porch
- Conveniently located to immediate and extended family!
- Also: shopping, cheaper movie theaters, more expensive movie theaters, peace and quiet, TONS OF STARS AT NIGHT, and the opportunity to get completely lost in the woods at will.
On the downside, I am neck-deep in packing up my entire Connecticut life and relocating it to my new abode in upstate New York. And. Well. Sorry, blogging is going to be sporadic until I'm resettled. Hang in there with me, blogfriends! I hope to be back to you full time by February 1st. (If I can't get internet set up before then, SAVE YOURSELVES! There is no hope left for me!)
See you on the flip!