First person to guess correctly AND include a brief, humorous recounting of their favorite myth involving said butt, gets an additional 3 points. (If you guess artist, subject, and Name That Butt correctly, that means you can earn a max of 6 points!)
Also, let's talk about The Prizes
AND the player with the MOST points will have their choice of:
- A 2nd Annual #NameThatButt Champion t-shirt (yes it will have a butt, yes, it will say you are the champion, I may even offer you a limited choice of which butt -- depending on which butts have the resolution for t-shirting. I should be able to offer Hercules, at least. Not sure who else yet!)OR
- an autographed copy of a Fate of the Gods book of their choice (FORGED BY FATE, FATE FORGOTTEN, TAMING FATE, or BEYOND FATE, or I also have an ARC of the POSTCARDS FROM ASGARD novella which I'll be happy to sign and send, if you have all the others).
SO, let's get to the final full backside of beauty and grace:
And the Final Clue(s):
- This butt could be said to have an earth-shaking personality!
- I never realized how much this butt had in common with Loki until now.
- Seriously it is a revelation!
Drop your final guesses in the comments of this post! You have until 11:59pm on Monday, November 17th to Name This Butt! Go go go!
Amazon | Barnes&Noble