|Have a completely unrelated Baldur-cat!|
It's like he thinks it's his job to keep me from writing.
HOWEVER, a promise is a promise, so here are my goals for 2016!
There are two big manuscripts that I need to draft, plus one for funsies:
- What I like to call The Mysterious Book Three (because for the life of me I have no idea what to title this yet) for Lake Union, to be published under my Amalia Carosella name. (I'm 62K words in and counting! huzzah!)
- Orc 3. (Planning for a 2017 release!)
You can also tack on all the writing stuff I said I wanted to do last year and didn't. I think that's just a couple of novellas -- Ullr's story, a Marcus short story for Fate of the Gods, and maybe someday Ra and Athena will get a chance at my attention again. Plus I have two more Bronze Age Greek Myth books I'd love to write, but I think it's totally unrealistic to put them on any docket before 2017/2018.
- The Dream is that I will finish both of these books and then have time to work on my random contemporary romance (Sully and Kate), just for the love of writing, once my biggest obligations are behind me! I am not 100% sure this will happen, but I hope it will! The Universe keeps putting this book back under my nose, and I'm dying to dive back into it.
- Without question, I am sure I will be editing TMB3!
- Orc 3 (naturally)
- But before both of those: Hippodamia and Pirithous's book, TAMER OF HORSES. This is a book I am dying to wrap up and get out into the world. It'll also be published under my Amalia Carosella name when the time comes -- but that when is pretty up in the air right now, so while it's a priority for me, I don't now how that is going to translate in terms of release date, yet. Stay Tuned!
This year, the first weekend in March, I'll be attending ALBACON as a guest! Albacon is going to be my only Con this year, so if you want to see me, this is your best bet until 2017! I'll be taking part in the Writers' Workshop pre-Con and hopefully maybe doing some panels and a signing, so I'll be full time at the con on Friday and Saturday, for sure. Hopefully I'll see (some of) you there!
And of course, BY HELEN'S HAND (Helen of Sparta #2) will be releasing May 10th!!
Amazon | Barnes&Noble