- We've got an ongoing giveaway at Night Owl Reviews for a paperback copy of Taming Fate! Ends July 22nd!
- June 17 - When Eve Hits the 15th Century, The 15th Century Hits Back, at Howling Turtle
- June 23 - 15th Century Music and Taming Fate excerpt on Good to Begin Well!
- June 25 - Stories That Need Telling, at Bookgirl Knitting
- June 26 - Theory vs Execution and the Limitations of Historical Fantasy, at Jeep Diva Reviews
- June 26 - The Story Behind Eve's 15th Century Story, at World Weaver Press
- June 27 - Why I Love My Heroes: The Marquis DeLeon, at My Guilty Obsession
- June 30 - A 4 star review and! My Favorite Historical Periods, at Good Choice Reading -- a highlight:
"Eve is my absolute favorite kind of character. She doesn't take crap from anybody (not even her husband) and always stands true to her beliefs -- even when the whole world is asking her to change."
- July 1 - Authors Who Influenced Author!Me, at Live to Read
- July 2 - Interview with Eve, at My Literary Jam and Toast
- July 6 - 4 Deep Breaths Review of TAMING FATE from Breathless, Inc, part of the Breathless Blog Blast (+Giveaways!) -- a highlight:
“it’s Dillin’s ability to create memorable characters like Eve and Ryam that will keep me reading her stories for novels to come.”
- July 7 - The Novella: A More Satisfying Alternative to the Homeric Digression, at Urban Fantasy Investigations
- July 21 - 5 star review of TAMING FATE from Jeep Diva Reviews -- a highlight:
"As always this author wrote a story that completely drew me in and I did not stop reading until the story was finished. The characters are well rounded and beautifully written along with the world painted to seem completely real."
And if you missed it, on June 24th, I partied like it was 1499, and posted a whole ton 15th Century/House of Lions facts and Behind the Books fun on my author facebook page, like:
If you've already finished reading TAMING FATE (or any of the other books in the Fate of the Gods series), please head on over to Goodreads, Amazon, and Barnes and Noble, and leave a review -- they really do a book and an author-body good!