I have been tagged by the lovely Raquel Byrnes! I am now doomed to answer each of these five questions five times. So, I guess I should get to it...
Question 1 - Where were you five years ago?
- In North Dakota
- Dating my husband
- Getting really into Classical Studies
- Not writing enough, even though I was taking creative writing courses
- Student Managing at the Student Union where I worked. I was a good manager, too!
- Living in Upstate New York
- Still Writing, only, you know, not for free.
- OR! Possibly in Denmark going to school for Old Norse Studies! (This program looks AWESOME)
- I will settle for vacationing in Iceland to polish my hopeful-fluency!
QT with the husband (a rare day off!)(ongoing!)
- Working on HELEN
Revising Sigurd(not that it means Sigurd is DONE, or anything) Yoga Running a couple of errands
- Pringles and/or Doritos (not usually both at the same time)
- Ice Cream Novelties
- Apples and Peanut Butter
- Leftover peas
- Fresh Cherries, OMG. THEY ARE DELICIOUS! (Can it be Cherry Season yet?)
- Build a house with an awesome Library
- Get a vacation home in Iceland and/or Denmark for a writer's retreat type place.
- Buy my parents their dream house/land to retire on, and get the husband his own airplane to dink around in.
- Pay off all student loans AT ONCE
- Own a comic book shop!
Disclaimer: If you have already been tagged, I apologize for retagging you! It's more about the admiration than the Meme, I promise!
Simon at Constant Revision
Stephanie at Hatshepsut
Sarah of The Wit and Wisdom
Roni at Fiction Groupie
Lilah Pierce at Lilah Pierce (seriously, Ninja Turtles Week, how can that be overlooked?!)
Also, Thanks to Harley Palmer who awarded me the Creative Writer blog award, and for that particular piece of entertainment, I will direct you to my previous answers if you missed them before!
As an added enjoyment for you, my followers, who have been religiously attentive to my every post, I will include this Bonus FactORNot!
True Or False:
I can't tell Left from Right without looking for my wedding ring, or picking up a pen/pencil.
I'll reveal the truth on Friday!
Also, guys, if you haven't checked it out already-- Please head over to Do The Write Thing For Nashville and take a look at the items up for bid. I read yesterday that t-shirts and smaller priced items for fundraising are on their way for those who can't afford to spend the skyrocketingly-awesome amounts on some of the great donations, too! So be sure to check back over yonder!