But first --
- Comments will be moderated. You will NOT see your comment appear immediately after posting!
- I post a butt and clues, you guess who that butt belongs to in the comments. If you guess right, you get 5 points.
- There may be a bonus clue posted on Wednesdays over at blog.amaliacarosella.com -- when applicable they will be announced on Tuesday in the main post and instructions for how to bonus it up will be included in the bonus post!
- If you CORRECTLY identify the artistic work (title/artist) in question, you earn a bonus 5 points total: 2.5 for title, 2.5 for artist. (Provided of course, that it differs from the subject's name alone and the artist is known at all)
- The following Friday, I reveal the full backside image of the sculpture in question! If at this time you can correctly identify artist/title/subject of the piece, you can earn up to 3 points (total -- 1 point for artist, 1 point for title, 1 point for subject)
- You may guess artist/title/subject/book from which I've quoted until the next round of NAME THAT BUTT begins. (Usually the next Tuesday -- I'll reveal the previous week's sculpture and offer the next butt for guessing!)
- I'll keep a running tally of correct answers/points.
- For Olympians, Greek AND Roman names are acceptable for the subject guesses. For example, if the butt belongs to Mercury, I will also accept Hermes as a correct answer. Titles of works must be exact, however.
- A new NAME THAT BUTT may NOT be posted every week, depending on Things, but it's my hope they will be.
- There will be Prizes at the finish. They will be shipped internationally. I haven't decided what they'll be yet, but for sure they will include #NAMEthatBUTT postcards/stickers.
- A beauty of a butt, with a fondness for a particularly inscribed fruit!
- No man can resist the charms of this butt, but one lover of this backside is still often named when discussing a perfect specimen of male beauty. They made a lovely match, while it lasted!
And you'll get a bonus clue tomorrow at blog.amaliacarosella.com -- a quote from one of my books, related to the butt in question! Guess which book in the comments (of either blog) and get an extra 2 bonus points!
Amazon | Barnes&Noble
It's here!!! Yes! I'm going to slay this time around just you watch :DReplyDelete
My comments do not appear to be moderated unless this is a magic robot who knows I'm not answering the question soooo I will withhold my answer for now! (although for once I actually have one!!)(I'm as surprised as you!)ReplyDelete
Comments are NOW moderated!! :)
OKAY SO WOOOP WOOOP ANSWER TIME!ReplyDelete
I think this butt belongs to Aphrodite.
I may or may not be totally wrong but I am just so excited to be here and be playing #NAMEthatBUTT that I don't really mind if I'm wrong!
Okay, love you loads! <3
I'm going to hope this is the lovely Aphrodite?ReplyDelete
No idea on the work though.
(VERY HAPPY THIS IS BACK, btw. <3 )
Aphrodite! No idea on the artist/title, though knowing Aphrodite it's probably something about bathing. Or being nude. Or bathing nude. :PReplyDelete