It seems my writer's process has become something like this:
1) Do massive amounts of reading on subject.
2) When I say massive, I mean to the point of information overload.
3) Dump information overload via blogposts, conveniently sharing all the cool stuff with my loyal readership while organizing my thoughts!
4) Digest newly organized thoughts for somewhere between 15 minutes and 24 hours.
5) Obey compulsion to write the STORY which rises to the top.
For all of you who enjoy my doctor's visit brainstorming, this last trip involved a conversation with a very smug Thor over the nuances of honor in Norse society and the fate of Brynhild and Sigurd. (During which, Thor may or may not have sat down on a child's knee-high stool which was shaped like a tooth, and I may or may not have laughed out loud at the image and caused people to stare.)
Expect a very informative post on Brynhild tomorrow! (actually, sometime around 2am tonight, but... it's the same difference!)
I've gotta stop with the parentheticals. I just can't help myself, sometimes.
The Queen and her Brook Horse, An Orc Saga Novella, Book 2.5, is here to tide you over until Orc3!
Facets of Fate, a Fate of the Gods novella and short story collection, is now in print and ebook!
And don't forget to subscribe to THE AMALIAD, to stay up to date on Authors!me. Or become a Patron of my work over on Patreon!