- I post a butt and some clues on TUESDAY, you guess who that butt belongs to in the comments. If you guess right, and you're the first person who does, you get 7.5 points.
- If you guess right after someone else already has guessed correctly, you get 5 points.
- The following Friday, I post the FULL backside, and you may guess again. (that means today!)
- If you guess correctly on Friday or later, you only get 2.5 points.
- The next Tuesday, the answer is revealed, with a frontal view of the sculpture in question, and I'll keep a running tally of correct answers, with occasional updates of who is "winning."
- For Olympians, Greek AND Roman names are acceptable, because half of these sculptures were probably titled with their Roman names but in my head, they immediately translate to the Greek, and that's how I remember them when I'm organizing my photos.
- The game will continue for as long as I have photographs of backsides to share, but a new NAME THAT BUTT may not be posted every week, depending on Things.
- Comments are now Moderated! I'll post them for you, but don't worry, I'm keeping score carefully!
The FULL backside!
|image © Amalia Dillin!|
Those of you who guessed based on that dimpled hiney in the last post should know whether you were right or wrong now that you have the full backside! Congratulations or, feel free to guess again! Those of you who are late to the game, there's still time to guess! You've got until Monday July 15th, 11:59pm Eastern to get half the points! And remember, this is a running tally to the end of the game, so there's still time to catch back up in round two and beyond.
Hermes, also known as Mercury?ReplyDelete
HA! I knew it was Mercury/Hermes. :) I thought the guessing period was passed though, so I didn't guess on the last post. Oops.ReplyDelete
LOL; what a cool game :)ReplyDelete
You don't want to make a guess? :)Delete