- Comments will be moderated. You will NOT see your comment appear immediately after posting!
- I post a butt and clues, you guess who that butt belongs to in the comments. If you guess right, you get 5 points.
- If you CORRECTLY identify the artistic work (title/artist) in question, you earn a bonus 5 points total: 2.5 for title, 2.5 for artist. (Provided of course, that it differs from the subject's name alone and the artist is known at all)
- The following Friday, I reveal the full backside image of the sculpture in question! If at this time you can correctly identify artist/title/subject of the piece, you can earn up to 3 points (total -- 1 point for artist, 1 point for title, 1 point for subject)
- You may guess artist/title/subject until the next round of NAME THAT BUTT begins. (Usually the next Tuesday -- I'll reveal the previous week's sculpture and offer the next butt for guessing!)
- I'll keep a running tally of correct answers/points, with occasional updates of who is "winning."
- For Olympians, Greek AND Roman names are acceptable for the subject guesses. For example, if the butt belongs to Mercury, I will also accept Hermes as a correct answer.
- A new NAME THAT BUTT may NOT be posted every week, depending on Things.
- There will be Prizes at the finish. They will be shipped internationally.
ROUND 1.5: Full Backside Revealed
And One More Clue, Because I Am Nice:
- You can't tell this son of Zeus that the sun DOESN'T shine out of his backside!
Drop your guesses in the comments! You have until Monday, October 13th 11:59pm Eastern Time to grab your 3 points (1 for naming the butt, 1 for title of the piece, and 1 for artist!)
Amazon | Barnes&Noble
Apollo? Apollo. I am terrible at these things but for a while I thought his hand was some kind of weird hairstyle and that was hilarious to me so at least I am having fun!ReplyDelete
The reveal is live in the Round Two post! :)ReplyDelete