- Comments will be moderated. You will NOT see your comment appear immediately after posting!
- I post a butt and clues, you guess who that butt belongs to in the comments. If you guess right, you get 5 points.
- If you CORRECTLY identify the artistic work (title/artist) in question, you earn a bonus 5 points total: 2.5 for title, 2.5 for artist. (Provided of course, that it differs from the subject's name alone and the artist is known at all)
- The following Friday, I reveal the full backside image of the sculpture in question! If at this time you can correctly identify artist/title/subject of the piece, you can earn up to 3 points (total -- 1 point for artist, 1 point for title, 1 point for subject)
- You may guess artist/title/subject until the next round of NAME THAT BUTT begins. (Usually the next Tuesday -- I'll reveal the previous week's sculpture and offer the next butt for guessing!)
- I'll keep a running tally of correct answers/points, with occasional updates of who is "winning."
- For Olympians, Greek AND Roman names are acceptable for the subject guesses. For example, if the butt belongs to Mercury, I will also accept Hermes as a correct answer.
- A new NAME THAT BUTT may NOT be posted every week, depending on Things. And all Name That Butt photos belong to me (unless otherwise noted)! Please do not reuse without permission.
- There will be Prizes at the finish. They will be shipped internationally.
Round 3.5: Full Backsides for Everyone
And One Last Clue:
- These butts are descended from Aeneas!
Drop your guesses in the comments! You have until 11:59pm Eastern on Monday, October 27th to grab the second-chance 3 points! (This sculpture doesn't have an artist, so you'll get two points for naming these twin butts, and one for the full name of the artwork!)
Amazon | Barnes&Noble