- Comments will be moderated. You will NOT see your comment appear immediately after posting!
- I post a butt and clues, you guess who that butt belongs to in the comments. If you guess right, you get 5 points.
- If you CORRECTLY identify the artistic work (title/artist) in question, you earn a bonus 5 points total: 2.5 for title, 2.5 for artist. (Provided of course, that it differs from the subject's name alone and the artist is known at all)
- The following Friday, I reveal the full backside image of the sculpture in question! If at this time you can correctly identify artist/title/subject of the piece, you can earn up to 3 points (total -- 1 point for artist, 1 point for title, 1 point for subject)
- You may guess artist/title/subject until the next round of NAME THAT BUTT begins. (Usually the next Tuesday -- I'll reveal the previous week's sculpture and offer the next butt for guessing!)
- I'll keep a running tally of correct answers/points, with occasional updates of who is "winning."
- For Olympians, Greek AND Roman names are acceptable for the subject guesses. For example, if the butt belongs to Mercury, I will also accept Hermes as a correct answer.
- A new NAME THAT BUTT may NOT be posted every week, depending on Things. And all Name That Butt photos belong to me! Please do not reuse without permission.
- There will be Prizes at the finish. They will be shipped internationally.
Round 2.5: The Glory of the Full Backside
Now With bonus Panther Butt!
And a Final Clue:
- This very fine backside stole his wife from Theseus
Throw your guesses into the comments! You have until Monday, October 20th, 11:59pm Easter time to get your max of 3 points (2 for title/subject, 1 for artist.)
Amazon | Barnes&Noble