- I post a butt and ONE clue, you guess who that butt belongs to in the comments. If you guess right, and you're the first person who does, you get 7.5 points.
- If you guess right after someone else already has guessed correctly, you get 5 points.
- The following Friday, I post the FULL backside, with another clue or two, and you may guess again.
- If you guess correctly on Friday or later, you only get 2.5 points.
- The next Tuesday, the answer is revealed, with a frontal view of the sculpture in question, and I'll keep a running tally of correct answers, with occasional updates of who is "winning."
- For Olympians, Greek AND Roman names are acceptable, because half of these sculptures were probably titled with their Roman names but in my head, they immediately translate to the Greek, and that's how I remember them when I'm organizing my photos.
- The game will continue for as long as I have photographs of backsides to share, but a new NAME THAT BUTT may not be posted every week, depending on Things.
The FULL Backside for Round Three. Well. Backside being kind of a relative statement in this instance. Stupid walls.
|Photo © Me!|
And Your Final Clue:
3) The gods don't look kindly on butts who catch them during their morning ablutions.You have until Monday, August 5th at 11:59pm to post your guess and get your 2.5 points!
And in celebration of my BIRTHDAY weekend, whoever is in the lead on Tuesday the 6th is going to get some BUTT-tacular Postcards of the butts named, so far!